Check off List
Have you been in an accident? Here is a list of items to know and questions to ask before stopping by the Collision Center for an estimate.
- Have the name of your insurance company and agent ready. Also find out whose insurance company will be paying for the damages.
- Do you have a deductible?
- Do you have rental coverage?
- Has liability been determined?
- Have you talked to someone? Have the claim handlers name, claim number, phone number, and email address ready. If you do not have this information note the date of loss in placement of claim number.
- Be aware that insurance companies look for most cost effective aftermarket, used or salvaged parts when doing repairs.
- By law you only need 1 estimate per state certification for insurance purposes.
We are willing to work off any insurance company estimate to provide you with the best service and most timely repair possible. Call us at 319-266-9900 or click here to schedule an appointment for an estimate.
The Repair Process
From start to finish, Deery Brothers offers quick turnaround for repaired vehicles. We have streamlined our repair process to efficiently get you back into your car, truck or SUV in a timely manner.
- Estimate – This is the starting point of the repair process.
- Timeline – The days of repair is determined by the number of body hours and refinish hours. Does not include hidden or additional damage found after repair process begins. Business days only.
- Disassembled – All damaged parts are taken off.
- Repair – Parts are acquired and prepped for painting and assembling. (Note: backorder of parts are at mercy of the manufacturers and suppliers).
- Refinishing – Parts are painted to match the vehicle.
- Assembly – A technician reassembles the vehicle. Everything is done in house except of a variety of mechanical repairs.
Deery Brother Collision Center is factory certified for repairs.